How to stay motivated everyday?
Getting motivated is a continuous process which needs to be applied on a daily basis to get desired results.
1. Start your day early in the morning with all plans in place will kickstart your day with full energy.
2. Read books which can bring in ideas whether it is related to your work or simply to enhance your life.
3. Focus on solutions instead of problems. If you focus on solutions more possibilities will open up.
Similarly if you focus on problems more problems will multiply.
4. Have circle of friends where you get positive vibes and will motivate you do better, whether it’s for your professional life or working out together to be fit.
5. When you work on the ‘why’ factor, you will get better awareness what actions to take to move forward in life.
6. When you are stuck working on hard project, focus on your next step to move forward, then one more step, which will give you enough momentum to complete the project and will help you to come out of procrastination.
7. Just focus on what is the best you can do this moment which will help you to come out of your anxieties or fears and motivate you do more.
8. Whatever you are doing whether it is studying or practicing for big sports event or working on your tough project, enjoy doing it.
Happier you are, you will able to complete the work faster and come out successful.
9. Before going to sleep in the night every day, just tick what are the works you have completed even if it is a smallest task.
The more you start practicing this; you will be motivated to do more work and will improve your potential to lead a successful life.