Easy way to cook keto chicken florentine
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
🍽 Servings: 1
1 Chicken leg quarter
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Tbsp minced Shallots
1.5 cups Chicken Stock
2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
1 cup fresh Spinach
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Melt butter in a pan then sprinkle shallots.
2) Add chicken on top of the shallots. Season with salt and pepper.
3) Add enough stock to barely cover the chicken. Bring to a simmer.
4) Cover and poach over low heat for 20-25 minutes.
5) Take chicken out of the pan and set aside.
6) Reduce pan juices to approximately a quarter of a cup.
7) Add spinach and heavy cream. Simmer over low heat until sauce is slightly thick.
8) Return chicken into the pan.
9) Serve hot.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 507 kcal
Protein – 53g (44%)
Fat – 30g (53%)
Carbohydrates – 4g(3%)
>>> Burn your fat faster with effective keto diet plan.Click here.